As I was studying the TRUTH (about how God wants us to live) through the WORD (the bible) I started a word document to keep my notes on what I thought were the truths the word was saying to me. After reflecting and thinking, I thought that yes these notes were good for my own spiritual growth but how wonderful it would be to share my insights and have the insights of others shared with me. I also wondered, after listening to a devotional by Francis Chan how I could be contributing to the great commission (Matthew 28:19) of bringing others to Christ. What could I do in this digital world to somehow bring someone under the loving and protecting arms of God? Thus this blog!
I invite you to read, reflect, and comment on the content you see posted here. All that I ask is that you be respectful of the truths of others and comment/post in love even if you may disagree. Other opinions are welcomed and encouraged because God has revealed different truths to us all, but just remember LOVE and UNDERSTANDING. I hope this forum can provide insight and ongoing richness to our lives as we try to live as our best selves during our time here on earth. Here's to The WORD and your TRUTH!
I invite you to read, reflect, and comment on the content you see posted here. All that I ask is that you be respectful of the truths of others and comment/post in love even if you may disagree. Other opinions are welcomed and encouraged because God has revealed different truths to us all, but just remember LOVE and UNDERSTANDING. I hope this forum can provide insight and ongoing richness to our lives as we try to live as our best selves during our time here on earth. Here's to The WORD and your TRUTH!

No comments:
Post a Comment